Monday 11 June 2012

Outfit Of The Evening

Today we finally got some good weather (Hooray!) and so I am off for a BBQ and drinks for my friends birthday. I wanted to get fairly dressed up, but stay summery, so here's my outfit!


I have teamed a dip hem bright coral skirt from Newlook with a white chiffon, pleated blouse from Primark. I tucked the blouse in to the waist hem of the skirt so it becomes baggy and spills over the hem. For accessories, I am wearing a few different stacked bangles in gold, silver and cream, a pink rose ring and a black pair of wedges from Newlook which dress the outfit up a bit. On my nails I am wearing ELF's 'Nude', a pale colour to contrast against the bright skirt!

I love dip hem skirts and how you can dress them up and down. What do you think of the dip hem trend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...