Monday 11 June 2012

NOTD: Bold Black

I have always liked the idea of black nail polish, but often feel my skin tone is too pale to pull it off. Whilst roaming around Superdrug the other day, I spotted 'black multi glitter' from Barry M. It looked so sparkly and pretty so I threw it in my basket straight away. I painted my nails with it as soon as I got home and love the effect. It is a deep black with multicoloured glittered running through it and although it does look quite strong in the bottle, the glitter is surprisingly subtle. I think this colour is great for a dark day time nail as it is not overpowering. I was going out with some friends so decided to add a coat of Barry M's 'silver glitter' to jazz it up a little which I love! Here's the finished nail:





How would you style black nail polish? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...