Saturday 5 May 2012

Product Rave: L'Oreal Rouge Caresse Lipsticks

I have heard a lot about the L'Oreal Rouge Caresse lipsticks, so when I was in boots the other day I decided to pick up a couple as they were having a 2 for £14 offer. (rrp. £7.99 each) The colours I picked up are 01 Fashionista Pink and 03 Lovely Rose.


                                             Left- 03 Lovely Rose  Right- 01 Fashionista Pink


Firstly, I love the packaging of these lipsticks. They have a high end look and feel for an affordable price! The lipsticks themselves are lovely too, quite sheer but buildable and definitely add a nice colour to the lips. Fashionista Pink is a pale Barbie pink, that come out very sheer on the lips, which would be nice if you are looking for a quick sweep of glossy colour. Lovely Rose is in the same colour family but darker, again fairly sheer, but provides more colour than Fashionista Pink. The formula is nice, they feel very moisturising and I think would be great for both day time and a night out (unless you want a bold lip, in which case I wouldn;t go for these). Overall I am very impressed, I think these are perfect for summer and I have my eye on a few of the other colours!

                       
                                               Left- 03 Lovely Rose  Right- 01 Fashionista Pink


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...