Thursday 17 May 2012

Product Rave: Blush Professional 88 Eyeshadow Palette

When it comes to makeup, I love mixing up my products and trying new things out. As I have mentioned before, in the case of eye shadows I usually go for something pretty neutral that flatters my skin tone and eye colour, so for me, a neutral eyeshadow palette with a range of colours is perfect. Que the Blush Professional 88 Colour Earth Tones Eyeshadow Palette (..And Breath).






I had heard a lot of hype over the Coastal Scents 88 palette, so when browsing Amazon to pick one up, I came across this. The palette features 88 neutral, earth toned colours, with a mixture of both matte and shimmer finishes. This retails for half the price of the Coastal Scents palette, so to be honest, I wasn't expecting much, but I actually love it. I love that it not only includes your usually skin tone and brown shades, but also some maroon, orange, green, taupe and blue toned eye shadows, as well as a black. 




The eye shadows are surprisingly pigmented for the price you pay and the palette is very light weight and would be easy to travel with. It also includes a big mirror and two sponge applicators which makes this palette all you would need for a trip. 


                                                                                                   A look I created using the palette
















This palette has become my 'go to' and retails at £9.99 on Amazon, so if you are looking for a more affordable dupe to the Coastal Scents palette, this is definitely worth getting!


 http://www.amazon.co.uk/Blush-Professional-Colour-Eyeshadow-Palette/dp/B0042ADFSI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1337267771&sr=8-1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...