Saturday 5 May 2012

NOTD: Blue Bows

I have very orangey undertones to my skin, so usually when painting my nails I go for warmer colours such as pinks and corals, but today I fancied a change, so wanted to experiment with some cooler tones. 


 To create these 'bow' nails, I used a blue (doesn't have a name on the bottle, but you can use any blue) colour from the 'Glo Baby Glo!' range at Primark. I then painted on the bow onto my ring finger, using a 2True french manicure white and added a dot of China Glaze 'Lorelei's Tiara' in the center to add a 'gem' like effect. I then used my Sally Hansen- Insta dri as a top coat.




After I took these photo's, I also added a bow onto my thumb! I think its a really cute way to glam up blue nails and I think the colours work perfectly together. I am now on the hunt for the perfect aqua blue nail polish, any suggestions, please let me know! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...