Friday 11 May 2012

Feather Accessories

Feather accessories have been a trend for a little while now but something I had never really gotten into. With the whole pastel trend (which I loooove) going on, I have noticed shops bringing in a lot of pretty shades of feathers in different accessories which I knew I had to get my hands on. 


I went into Topshop and picked up these really cute feather hair clips in the sale for a bargain £3.50! They are pale pink feathers, on a gold chain, mixed with a few gold feathers and beads. You can clip them where ever you like in your hair, but I like to put them just behind my eyes so they hang down like ear rings. They add a touch of girlyness to any outfit and are the perfect accessory for the festival season!




I then went into Newlook and spotted this necklace for around £6.99. It is a long gold chain, with light plum coloured feathers on the end, along with some bad detail. I wore this on a night out with a white chiffon blouse and loved the result. It added a touch of colour to my outfit and really finished the whole thing off nicely. 





I will definitely be on the hunt for more feather accessories, I have fallen in love with the pretty colours and how they add an extra bit of girlyness to an outfit! Have you purchased any feather items recently? x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...