Tuesday 8 May 2012

Clinique Superbalanced Makeup

Just over a month ago, I decided it was time to switch up my foundations. I had been using Revlon Colourstay for a while and had been slowly falling out of love with it. I felt the coverage was too heavy and it didn't last on my skin as well as it had in previous months. I tried out a few samples of foundations and came across Clinique Superbalanced Makeup which I instantly fell in love with and ended up purchasing. I have been using it for a few weeks now and I still really love it. 




I have combination skin, my T zone tends to get quite oily while my eye lids and cheeks get quite dry which can cause problems when looking for a foundation. This foundation combats both those problems, it absorbs oil where needed whilst also providing moisture. 


What I love most about this foundation is the coverage. It provides medium coverage and covers any blemishes or redness, whilst leaving the skin looking flawlessly natural. WIN! I apply this foundation with my Real Techniques Stippling Brush and love the finish it gives.




I am in the colour 36 Beige Chiffon (which looks a little orangey in the photos, but I promise that is just my lighting!) This foundation is also water resistant, which makes it perfect if you are somebody who still likes to wear a bit of makeup when exercising or at the pool. 



                                                        Swatched Straight from bottle


                                                                        Blended


This will definitely be one of my staple items in my makeup bag this summer. What foundations do you love for summer? x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...