Wednesday 23 May 2012

The Bunny Ears Phone Case

The bunny ears phone case is something I have seen a lot in the blogger community, and since getting my very own little white bunny, I knew I had to get one!

Mr Buns!



I picked mine up on eBay for the bargain price of £2! It did take a while to get here, as it was shipped from Hong Kong, but it was so worth the wait!

The case comes in a few different colours, (I chose white to match Mr Buns!) and is made from a silicone material which protects the phone well. It comes with a detachable fluffy tail stand, which I probably wont be using as I can see it getting very dirty in my bag, but it is very 
quirky. I also have a mirror screen protector on my phone, which I love! I also purchased these on eBay for around £2.50 for 2 protectors. 


As first, I was worried that the ears would be too chunky in my bag or snap off, but they  actually allow me to find my phone a lot more easily and they just poke out of the pocket in I keep it in. It is well made and because of the silicone material, if the ears do bend, they wont snap. I love this phone case, its really cute and quirky!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...